Tuesday, May 22, 2012

:< myself <:

when I can't find a place to stand
when I'm lost in the storm
the people that has given me unchanging love and courage
I send my gratitude to them
sometimes I felt like I was alone
how painful and hard must it have been
for you to see my old self  who cried a lot
I think I can understand now
untill my life ends
untill this world ends
we'll be together forever
like how small hearts join to become a big strength
I believe that we are one
let's make happiness together
till the day it becomes the light of the barren world
I love you
are you dreaming with me?
are you really looking towards the same place as me?
that alone can heal the bruised pain of the world
if we can just cherish each other
if there are people in front of us who have lost hope
we have to be a big strength to get them back up
you need the care of family like me ^^


Actually this one of the lyrics that make me realize that this is life.
but we as MUSLIM, we have faith to Allah to all everything that given by Him.


Now, today, I can feel free for a short while because in 3 weeks, I'm in holiday..then, I come back to university in short sem..

Actually I miss my family..today my sister birthday, I always wish all luck to you my dear, sincere from me :D

p/s : I always curious about something but I will wait for the best time to find out..insyaAllah, wait for me..

No comments: